Jumperoo fun

Porter got a new toy last week :) He loves it, it's so cute. We have to put a towel behind him and a booster seat under his feet because...

Porter got a new toy last week :) He loves it, it's so cute. We have to put a towel behind him and a booster seat under his feet because they don't reach the ground yet, but he still loves it. He is fascinated by the toys attached to it. 

Jumperoo= Success! I even got a workout in this morning while he was in it watching me! (Whoa you say, "she worked out??!" Yes, yes I did. Finally. I will post all about it tomorrow :) 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. His looks are changing a bit. Still adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I can't wait till Brixton's neck is strong enough for some swinging/jumper fun!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images