Confessions! v.2

I have a confession. I have a love/hate relationship with working right now. I love being able to be around adults once in a while, but w...



I have a confession.

I have a love/hate relationship with working right now. I love being able to be around adults once in a while, but when I go to work- I miss Porter SO MUCH. Soooo so much. When I nanny, I get to bring him with me, which is awesome. But at the golf course, I don't even know what time I get off work when I do work, so sometimes the days feel like they last forever and I am pumped to come home and see Porter! The whole "making money" thing is pretty nice though i'm not gonna lie. We can afford to do fun things more often and I love that we can do things as a family. 
But really, I usually only work at the golf course twice a week, so it's not that bad...









Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images