Adventures! v.2

Aspen, CO. What an amazing, beautiful place! A couple months after I moved out to Colorado (in the beginning of 2008), a good friend bo...



Aspen, CO.



What an amazing, beautiful place! A couple months after I moved out to Colorado (in the beginning of 2008), a good friend bought me a plane ticket from Denver to Aspen to meet them for a long weekend. It was so much fun! I snowboarded at my first real "resort" and went out to fancy dinners :) 

I don't have too many pics from the weekend, but here's a few!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images