Sign Language update...

We've been doing baby sign language for exactly a month now. It's going pretty well. We started out with 8 or 10, but we've drop...

We've been doing baby sign language for exactly a month now. It's going pretty well. We started out with 8 or 10, but we've dropped a few and use the rest all the time. Right now we are consistently using milk, mom, dad, and bath. We use "more" and "all done" pretty often, but not as much as the first four.

The signs that we use all the time- they've become second nature to do when I say the word. It's pretty funny- when I do the sign "mom" Porter usually laughs at me, haha. I guess it is kind of funny, haha (you put your hand wide open with your thumb to your chin...picture below).

It really seems like Porter watches when we do it, he really sees it and I would imagine it's sinking in that little brain...I can't wait until he starts to use the signs!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My daughter taugt my grand daughter sign language, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is cute i learned sigh language by my self

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images