:)

Good news- we signed our lease today! :) So less than two weeks until we move in, yay! We are so excited to move and decorate a new house......

Good news- we signed our lease today! :) So less than two weeks until we move in, yay! We are so excited to move and decorate a new house...it's so exciting! We even got the ok to paint as well (right now the place is all white or off white). We've got some friends who offered to help us move our stuff which is AWESOME. I'll start packing soon...after I go through my huge closet full of clothes and get rid of some of them. I also plan on going through Porter's millions of toys and purging some of those too.

Speaking of P, he's got 4 teeth now! And more on their way! He has his good days and bad days, and the bad ones aren't even that bad, so we're doing pretty well. You can tell when one's gonna pop through when he won't nap that day. Usually it shows up by the next morning or afternoon.

I've been working on plans for his birthday party too. Since his actual birthday is on March 3rd and we're moving 2 days before that, i'm pushing his party 2 weeks from that so our house will be put together for it. I'm doing a Dr. Suess theme, and i'm really pumped for ideas i've been finding. I just made the invitation last night- i'll post what that looks like as soon as they're printed and sent out. I love how it turned out :) I would really love if people stuck with getting him books (or clothes) rather than toys...we'll see if that happens!

Anyways, there's my {pictureless} update. I'm off to spend the afternoon organizing my clothes, haha, fun stuff I know :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Have you thought about maybe doing a "shop my closet" event after you go through your clothes? I always love when bloggers do that, and your style is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images