Links I Love

~ Turn your handwriting into a font to use in any program! ~ Want Instagram on your computer? Check out www.inkstagram.com . ~ I&#...



~ Turn your handwriting into a font to use in any program!

~ Want Instagram on your computer? Check out www.inkstagram.com.

~ I've always wanted to know how astronauts went to the bathroom up there. Ok, maybe not, but for
   some reason I read this entire article on the whole process. Ha.

~ Kelley's post about Letting go of the absolutes. She stole my thoughts :)

~ This DIY Dino Hoodie will be made by me asap.

~ Want to turn your man's dress shirt into a sweet dress or skirt for you? Check this video out.
    AH-MAZING.

~ This free photo editing website is pretty dang awesome.

~ The only lipstick i'll wear...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh cool, I'm going to look into that photo editing site, thanks! I've been bummed to hear that Picnik is closing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it does suck about Piknic. This one I found is kind of like Instagram...I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images