Love So Deep

 I love your eyes that show me your soul. Your beautiful spirit. Your smile and your laugh. I love the way you reach your ...

 I love your eyes that show me your soul.
Your beautiful spirit.
Your smile and your laugh.
I love the way you reach your arms out for me to hold you.
The way you push your cheek into my lips when I come in for a kiss.
When you look at me to make sure i've noticed you.
 I love your curiosity.
Your constant happiness.
Your loving nature.
 I love watching you discover the world.
The way you crawl away giggling and then stop & look back to see if i'm coming for you.
The way you are are so proud when you accomplish new things.
I love you.
With more love than i've ever known existed.
And more deeply every single day.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This post made me cry. I don't know. It is just so honest and full of emotions, the exact way I feel about my baby. I love my baby more than anything. Without her I really can't see any reason to continue living. I believe God gave her to me to rescue me. I was miserable and my life has no direction. But now that she's here with me, I know I can handle any pain. I know even though i feel like my husband doesn't love me as much as I love him, I'll still be the happiest person because I am a happy mom. That's all that matters to me now. I will never replace times like this: http://www.babypics.com/album/a375/00000001 with anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are what makes the world go 'round :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images