Little Bits of Happiness v.1

This is my first post in this link-up series, started and hosted by Stephanie over at Mrs. Stephanie T. Every Thursday, I will link up ...

This is my first post in this link-up series, started and hosted by Stephanie over at Mrs. Stephanie T.

Every Thursday, I will link up with her and post a handful of pictures of things that have given me little bits of happiness in the last week :)


|| fires in the fireplace on cold mornings || a good smelling home || technology || lucy || an organized closet || packing for my move next week ||


Mrs Stephanie T

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Jealous of your iPad! Cute doggy! :) Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your organized closet! Love your blog, I just read through some old posts.... and I love your son's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love a good organized closet! and, of course, apple technology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my iPad so much :)
    And thanks, hope you had a good afternoon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to organize my closet SO bad. I want a fireplace! but not the cleaning, chopping wood part! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your iPhone case! and your pug is the cutest thing ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeay for being closer to moving! && your phone cover is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, we have a couple fireplaces, and this one happens to use wood chips and had a thermostat that runs it ;) Easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! We have two pugs (well, they're pug/pekingese mix), they're the best dogs ever!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images