Night Life

Here's me. No makeup, hair all crazy like, me. Unedited and taken with Photo Booth. In the middle of the night. I don't...


Here's me.
No makeup, hair all crazy like, me. Unedited and taken with Photo Booth.
In the middle of the night.

I don't post a ton of pictures of myself on my blog, because honestly, this is normally what I look like lately, and let's face it- it's not that flattering :)

Moving on...
I like night time. A lot. I have always done my best work at night,
and it's the time of day I love the most.
Although, since becoming a mom I have learned to appreciate the quiet and peacefulness of the mornings.
At 6am. When it's still dark and no one is awake but me and Porter.
But night time? Still my most favorite.
That's MY time.

If I had it my way- and didn't live in the mountains full of large bears and giant mountain lions- I would take walks in the middle of the night. And if I REALLY had it my way, i'd load up Porter in his stroller and take him right along with me.
On the nights that i'm wide awake and can't sleep, I would love to take a walk at midnight to see the {oh so bright} stars and hear the silence that the night brings...to be lost in my own thoughts breathing in the fresh chilly air. I am craving it.
I feel like it would be so inspiring...
And I need some inspiration in my life right now.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh, I feel the same way, even if I don't actually do anything productive...its my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, that sounds amazing. I wish I were up in the mountains. I live in downtown Orlando and I cannot see the starts anywhere. I have to go to the beach to see them (which is inspiring in its own right). But to me up on a mountain, in the peaceful darkness, looking at them, THAT much closer to them... it would be spectacular! I love your blog and I think you lookbeautiful!

    Loev,
    Kaylee
    www.kayleehornsby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I lived near a beach! I love Colorado, the mountains are def amazing, but there is a major lack of water here and it kinda sucks!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images