Book Swap!

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I love to read (like I wrote about in my post yesterday), and I have a ton of books on my bookshe...

I'm going to go out on a limb here.
I love to read (like I wrote about in my post yesterday), and I have a ton of books on my bookshelf that haven't been touched in a while. I am not really a person who re-reads books...
I read one and then it ends up on the shelf...forever. Haha.
So I have a great idea!
A book swap!
Below, you will see 9 books from my collection that I am will to trade...for a book of yours!
All you have to do is send me a book that you are willing to part with, 
and I will send you one of the ones below as well!
If there is a particular one that sounds of interest to you, just shoot me an email at
ExpectingtheUnknown@gmail.com
...and let me know which one you would like me to send! 
If it hasn't already been taken, it's yours!

So if you have a book that is {somewhat} similar to any of these, I will probably love it :)
I can honestly say that I LOVED every single one of these books below, and I hope you will too!

 Pieces of Happily Ever After- Irene Zutell
The Scent of Rain and Lightning- Nancy Pickard
Somebody Else's Daughter- Elizabeth Brundage

 The Truth About Delilah Blue- Tish Cohen
The Beach Club- Elin Hilderbrand
The Weight of Silence- Heather Gudenkauf

A Million Little Pieces- James Frey
A Summer Affair- Elin Hilderbrand
Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea- Chelsea Handler

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've read a million little pieces and it was amazing!!! My friend leonard, the sequel was great also. I know Oprah called him a liar about how long he spent his time in jail, but anyone who is that open and honest about their addiction deserves to be praised. All I read now are poker books otherwise I'd love to trade!!!! The girl with the dragon tattoo series are good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! He does deserve praise for that book. Whether or not he changed a few details, he still put everything out there for everyone to read, and that's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images