My new bedroom...

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to decorate my new bedroom and our new place! I've been searching for ideas and insp...

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to decorate my new bedroom and our new place! I've been searching for ideas and inspiration in the past week, and here are some of the things i've come up with...

teal and grey bedroom
I plan on painting 3 walls a grey color, probably close to this one above...

frames and ribbon
And one wall a color close to this teal/turquoise color. I also like the frames with the ribbons attached...

teal and grey bedroom
I love the quote in the frame idea...i'll probably do a couple of these with different quotes in each...
Room Essentials Striped Duvet Set.Opens in a new window
This duvet cover i'm pretty sure I will purchase...

"quilt" headboard
framed fabric headboard
I will make one of the above headboards.

vases, rubber bands, and spray paint. LOVE
I'm going to make these with the same color the teal/turquoise wall is painted in...

framed states
I want to frame Illinois, Michigan and Colorado like this :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's just a few ideas so far...i'm so excited to see this all come together!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the grey & turquoise walls idea! I can't wait till we have our own place and get to do even little things like pick the paint colour lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are renting the place, but our landlord said we can paint if he approves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super awesome to have that flexibility! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images