Music Monday

Ahh, I haven't done one of these in a while! I've seen these guys more times than I can count (I even won tickets to one of ...

Ahh, I haven't done one of these in a while!


I've seen these guys more times than I can count (I even won tickets to one of their shows while I was pregnant and ended up not being able to make it because of Braxton Hicks contractions, haha, dang it!).  They are from here in Colorado, so they plan here pretty often. 
Their website describes them as "the leading practitioner of high-energy disco booty jams, and live electro-funk" and that's a perfect description!
 Their shows are so much fun- always a crazy fun dance party :)

You can download one of their songs for free here
Who doesn't like free music?!

Or go see them in your area! Over the next few weeks, they'll be in 
California, Oregon and Washington.






Go link up!

Music Mondays with Sugar Blossom Boutique

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images